with thirty eight richly coloured flaming orange fire opals, each of the transparent stones facetted and mounted in platinum between rose diamond set links, the detachable pendant centred by the largest of the fire opals horizontally orientated and held hovering in position with diamonds.
80 cm in length.
One of the treasures to be unveiled at our new shop at 60 St. James’s Street, London, SW1A 1LE.
Contained in its original velvet and silk leather covered wooden double-doored fitted box.
The necklace was sold by A Marx & Co. Jewellers of 121 Regent Street London and bought by the previous owner’s grandparents in 1912.
Wartski, 60 St. James’s Street, London, SW1A 1LE.
For further information about this piece, please visit or contact us.